per·spec·tive pərˈspektiv/ noun
1. the art of drawing solid objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other when viewed from a particular point.
2. a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.
Not so wholly dissimilar definitions of the same word. An accurate drawing of a point in space and a feeling about the view.
The second definition is geographical and situational. It changes depending on where you stand and what you think.
Once in a while, we’re blessed with an epiphany.
e·piph·a·ny iˈpifənē/ noun
1. the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi (Matthew 2:1–12).
- the festival commemorating the Epiphany on January 6.
- a manifestation of a divine or supernatural being.
- a moment of sudden revelation or insight.
A moment of sudden revelation or insight is indeed a holy thing. A shift in perspective.